OXYMETHOLON 50 is a synthetic male hormone (androgen or anabolic steroid) used to treat a low red blood cell count (anemia). It works by increasing the amount of the hormone (erythropoietin) involved in the production of red blood cells.Due to the risk of serious, possibly life-threatening side effects, this medication must not be used to improve athletic performance or physical appearance. Oxymetholone does not enhance athletic ability. When used as directed under medical supervision, the risks are minimal.
- Oxymetholone 50
- Each uncoated tablet contains: Oxymetholone USP 50mg
- PRESENTATION: 50mg tablets in blister packs of 25 tablets – 2 packs per box (50 tablets)
OXYMETHOLON 50 is approved for use for the following indication:
Treating certain types of anemia. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Oxymetholone is an androgen hormone. It works by increasing the production of erythropoietin, a chemical in the body that increases the production of red blood cells.
- Chemical: Oxymetholone 50mg/tb
- CAS Name: Anasterone
- Molecular Formula: C21H32O3
- Molecular Weight: 332.48.